Tuesday, January 17, 2012

There are several films on the watchlist for most anticipated movie of 2012.  You may or may not agree with me but here is my hotlist for must see movies of this year.

January
Haywire (MUST SEE!)
Red Tails (SUPER MUST SEE!)

February
Michael
Lookout
Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengence (I'm skeptical about this, yet I'm keeping an open mind)

March
John Carter
The Hunger Games (MUST SEE!)
Wraith of the Titans (Skeptical but will see it anyway)

April
Cabin in the Woods (MUST SEE THIS ONE!!!)

May
The Avengers (MAKE MINE MARVEL!!)
Men in Black 3 (WILL SMITH DOES IT AGAIN!)
The Dictator (Skeptical)

June
Rock of Ages
Prometheus (SEE THIS MOVIE OR ELSE!!!)
GI JOE: Retaliation

July
Amazing Spiderman (SEE THIS MOVIE 4X's)
The Dark Knight Rises (THE HOLY GRAIL OF MOVIES FOR THIS YEAR)

August
Total Recall
The Expendables 2
The Bourne Legacy

September
Savages
Looper

October
Taken 2

November
Skyfall
Gravity
Breaking Dawn 2
47 Ronin (MUST SEE!!)

December
World War Z (MUST SEE)
Django Unchained (MUST SEE)
The Hobbit (MUST SEE)

As we get closer to these must see movies I will report and give you my REEL REVIEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment